Tuesday 2 May 2017

UK Trip Part 1

Posted by Amalin Rosly at 08:17
Umm I don't know how to start this post but I kind of had my dream came true after I finished my sem 6 exarmination.

I have always wanted to travel to UK my whole life and when I finally did, it was as if I was in a long good dream and I wished I never have to wake up from it. 

Anyway, my flight was on 12th April at 11.30 p.m and Aqil being very cautious asked me to go to airport pukul 5 petang lagi weh. And I, being an obedient girl went there as asked and end up having to wait 2 hours to check in my bag and then another 3 hours to board the plane lol. Luckily I brought my Harry Potter novel to read while waiting to board. 

The flight was long and boring of course. I couldn't sleep that much during the flight from kl to istanbul. I fell asleep only during the flight from Istanbul to Dublin perhaps because I was too sleep deprived already. 

Long story short I finally arrived at Dublin then I took a bus from Dublin Airport to Belfast. It was a long 2 hours journey most probably because I was hungry and in need of a bed to lie down. The long long journey ended when I finally saw a familiar face: Nabil (my classmate from KMB)

Oh and did I mention that the weather was freezing cold? Yes and I,being so confident that it was already spring so it shouldn't be that cold and did not wear any coats or whatsoever. So naturally I was shivering until we finally arrived at Nabil's house and goodness was I relieved to feel the warmth from a heater. (padahal kat Malaysia duk komplen panas)

After I had my bath and lunch, she brought me to her university which looks amazing. The old building was perfectly preserved and spring just make it look prettier than it already is.


Queen's University Belfast


After that, Nabil brought me strolling around Belfast town and also introduced me to a heaven called as Primark :D. Everything was so cheappp (provided that I don't do the conversion) so naturally I grabbed a lil bit here and there ( a pair of shoes: 3 pound, Hogwarts tshirt: 6 pound, shades: 3 pound). 

She also brought me to another heaven called poundland where I couldn't believe my eyes seeing all the chocolates priced at 1 pound only. So I bought a few only because I still have to check in my luggage from Dublin to London (which will be continued next post bila rajin). 

The next day, I woke up at 4am being jetlagged af and just scrolled twitter while waiting for Nabil to wake up. We planned to have a picnic at Belfast castle so we packed sandwhich from home only to be drenched in rain as we climbed up the trail to the castle. 

Obviously we couldn't possibly have a picnic in the heavy and freezing rain so we went inside the castle, and decided to have a tea and hot soup in the cafe. 





We were a bit behind the schedule because of the rain as I initially planned to take the bus at 2.30 pm to go to the airport to catch my flight at 6.50pm but only managed to ride the bus at 3.30 pm (tu pon thanks to Nabil's friend yg drive ke tempat bas tu) 

I arrived at the airport at 5.30pm  but still cannot check in my luggage because my boarding pass is with Eqin who at that time was still on a bus from Galway. We met around 6pm gitu then terus bukak luggage depan orang tak kisah apa dah sebab I need to transfer a bit of my things into her luggage because of 15 kg weight limit) 

And boy did we ran our heart out after checking in my luggage. I was wearing the non most comfortable shoes in the whole wide world but it didn't stop me from catching up with Eqin's pace. We arrived at the gate luckily just in time to queue up with the other passengers. Nasibbb baikkk gilaaa kalau kena tinggal flight nangis la kat airport :3

Anddd that's it for now. Nanti sambung lagi pasal London Trip. Goodnight and thanks for reading <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Once Upon a Time Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review